
My birthday's officially over!
its been really special, different in some ways, but of course, changes are good! Not like this was major or anything, really.
I didn't get my flowers or balloons! (Nor the icecream for that matter)
Neither did I manage to get into a cinema before 12 September, cause I didn't have time/company, I was busy doing stuffs in preparation for the dinner! Amanda, Xinni, Zoe and Minyi came over, with all my relatives and my mum's friends' families as wellllll((:
So like, Amanda reached Yishun at 6.39pm and called me!
Before that Xinni freaked me out by asking where my house was, causing me to think she reached alr when she was still at amk. o: So then I put on some decent (going-out) clothes and rushed to meet Amanda! Then Zoe and Minyi reached too, but they went popular. Amanda and I went to wait for Xinni at 853 arrival place but somehow we missed her/she totally didn't see us and we had to go find her. But at 7.30pm we finally got up the bus to my house, and everybody was there alr. s:
We ate, then entertained ourselves with poor acting of the chn8 show, and some cooking show which showed extravagance of chefs at classy hotels. And then we started playing daidee! It was really really fun and funny, but I shan't go into details((:
Sometime through the game I got the cheesecake Amanda gave me as a bday present for dessert! And her warnings of "it looks like shit" were rather adequate. But it tasted really good, thank you mandaaaaaaa!
<3Minyi was going crazy with her taekwando lesson and that bad girl ponned it in the end. Oh, and she has grading today; good luck! Then at around 9+ mummy got us to eat more cause there was still a lot of food left, and food + drink (coke, beer, iced water) = bloated/damn full stomach. So when they decided to go home at 10+, we walked to northpoint to digest food! And then I walked back too, heh.
After that, I went to bathe.
Decided to go to sleep, but before I could I realised it was 12 and smses started to flow in!
Thanks: Amanda, Zoe, Xinni, Liwen, Yijung, Nat, Shawn, Minyi, Maria, Yusheng, Yiting, Amanda (senior!), Kenji, Liu Zhihao, Tingshan, mummy, Claris (junior!), Tianchong, Jollin, Mengjie, Marcus, my 2nd aunt and Chelsea (mother-in-law) for wishing me a happy birthday! :D
I guess this year's the year I feel the most loved out of the rest of my birthdays though its in the holidays, haha. But I bet facebook played her part in sending birthday alerts left right centre ehhhhh?((:
Texted Liwen and Zoe talking about o's and future dates/bishan lib date respectively till late 1+am, then slept for 7 hours before waking up and rushing to bishan to meet Zoe! Admittedly we both were late. s: So instead of having 45 minutes for breakfast we had lesser than 20 minutes, but we made it comfortably in record time! Macs breakfast is wayyyyyyy heavy to be called breakfast; as Zoe says, 2 hotcakes would be enough, tyvm! Then we went bishan lib "in case it opens early", and as predicted, there was this warzone not unlike that outside woodlands lib. So obviously we failed to get tables but got the box thing instead.
Studied/did work for 3 hours, then we went bishan popular to get Minyi's optical mouse and my skinny pens. As we were going to the basement for tako balls we saw a dvd sale! God, everything was going at half price, it was totally torture seeing all those movies you wanna watch but couldn't buy. Then we tore ourselves from there and ate tako balls, and after that I bought Yami Yogurt :D
Zoe said bye then, and I think I called mum. Yeahhhh, to see if she wanted to come buy some dvds for me, haha! But she was at the office and suggested I go to the office to find her with food! So I went to the bus stop to find a bus that could go thomson, but there wasn't any. Then I crossed the bridge and I found that bus 52 goes there! So then I crossed
back so that I could go to the food junction to buy lunch for mummy, then I walked all the way down again and over the bridge and waited for 52 for 15 minutes before finally getting on the bus. I think that took around 45 minutes, the buying of food to reaching thomson. But it took quite fast I guess, and mummy got her food happily((:
Played on the computer while waiting for mummy to finish her work (I was supposed to do work ><) and then we reached home at 6! Slacked for a while, and then I went out with my brother and sister to meet my 2nd aunt waiting downstairs for us. She drove us to the cinema and we, we being my 4 cousins, 2 aunts and 2 siblings, watched G-forceee! Oh, and I was sms-ing amanda senior from 12 in the afternoon till 9+ at night, haha.
So basically I had loads of fun, and I'm blogging so long cause I know when I look back at my blogposts 10 years (or maybe 1 year) down the road I would want details!
Again, thanks to those who made the day before and yesterday so memorable, I love you!
Oh, and I really didn't expect so many primary school friends to wish me happy birthday too, heh.
Gotta go research for LA homework now, sadly, september holidays wasn't productive at all!