
Now
this can make me happy.
Okay I really don't know what to blog about, its been a rush of emotions and things to think about these few days. I guess a lot of people feel that way, that's why all the blogs I go to now seem so.. silent and sad.
Talking about today, I went to school for HSK.
Minyi came to my house bus stop to hitch a ride while yiting's always at the place she waits for us, haha. Reached school at 7.45; I gave 15 minutes' allowance in case of a traffic jam. But rawr, laoshi told us 8am so that we wouldn't be late, so we reached there 1 and a half hours early!
God, we felt so cheated I tell you. 1 hour of sleep gone just like that, and I'm nursing a headache alr.
-pauses-
Alright, I just had a 3 hour nap. I'm definitely wasting my saturday!
Back to HSK, so from 7 till 9.30 we were in class talking! Amelia, Yiting, Rachel, Suxiang and I were in class and we were talking about our siblings and what not, that was fun(: Then we got shoo-ed out of the class, okay not really, they were really really polite about it, then we continued talking about i-forgot-what, but it was definitely less pleasant and everybody started growing tired. Then at 9.15 or something we went back to class and waited till 9.30.
Thank god all those late comers came on time to take it can!
The paper was like damn easy! We all were expecting it to be real hard, after all its like from china and all, but apparently.. I seriously think a primary 6 person would be able to do okay in that paper. Hmm.
Basically after that I got home and spammed HP arcade games; they're unlimited timing, but we're allowed only 2 tries each! Still, fun. Which is why till now I haven't started on anything.. Ah maybe at night, but definitely tomorrow.
Today still doesn't feel like the start of September holidays even though all our teachers went "Happy holidays!" (with an answer of rolling eyes and a sarcastic 'thanks' from us). I think term 3 has passed really, really fast. And I don't like it. Yes you can imagine me saying that sentence really spoiled-ly.
But we gotta go on with life.
Hopefully the next time I post I'll be able to go "I FINISHED STUDYING (a certain subject)!"