Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
Hello there, all you have to know is that I'm going on seventeen and that I bite.
I like school a lot because of my very hyper/funny classmates, tablemates especially.
Flipping and being out of gravity's reach momentarily gives me a thrill sometimes.
I love being in planes too cause its something I rarely experience.
And I've figured that though the Earth may be trembling, all is fine.
So, there's enough rambling.
I hope you have something to tag about with regards to my posts!
And love me,
for I am phenomenal. ♥
|
|
|
Saturday, May 23, 2009,9:32 pm
I realise that in the fluster of school ending in a week and stuff, I haven't been blogging! Zomg I feel so bad really >< Haha so yup, though I really wanna sleep now due to late nights from chemistry SIA game and open house, I shall update a bit before I go blank on my bed.
Well LA portfolio's getting on my nerves. Like reallyyyyyyy. But I shan't talk about that. Open house was today! Amelia, Amanda and I did morning shift for the magic show, and it was like how slack please. We did 3 shows, and then just sat/slacked around for the rest of the time. Cause we took turns with the 2 sec2s, and parents+children visiting the lab are usually more interested in the slime and superball. Yup.
Then I went to the gym for open house too, and we just played/trained/practised at the same time. Manda came!(: And Charlene (precious,vivacious girl she is) managed to convince/make me do houkong chuai. Thanks dear, though I only did 1 decent one before I got down! Haha.
Reached home at 3, and I watched Americal Idol VIII! Zomg I need to know who won. I shall go search on the net cause somehow chn 5 showed their 3 songs only, and apparently (unless I misunderstood the emcee or smth) there's another 2 hour show to show who won. Like why couldn't they just tell us who won?! -.-
Hey OMG KRIS WON. What the! D: I WANT ADAM! Ahhhhhh! ):
Okay forget it. Adam's still going to like get talent-scouted sooner or later anw, so whatever! His voice totally rocks, I swear. Today's been such a fantastic music day for me. I love Adam('s voice), and I fell in love with David Archutela's voice as well! Like seriously, hot damn, his voice is to die for. Especially those catchy-beat-songs he has! I was repeating "crush" on my way to school and back. Now I got most of his other songs as well -megawattsmile-
And I realise I sound so much more different as compared to last time. :/ Irregardless. I suppose I am still the same, most of, at least. Just, you know, slack-er (sounds like something zoe will say because of the sleeping in class thing), and more bold in terms of school rules and voicing out my opinion. Though I still get into awkward situations sometimes. Yup. And I suspect that when I'm super tired I just start spouting nonsense, oh boy. s:
Back to topic, after that I watched Princess Diaries II! LIKE FINALLY, I watched both Princess Diaries movies alr! When it was in the cinemas I didn't have the time to go watch ): It was nice luh! I don't get why some/a lot of people say it wasn't good. Hur, chick flicks still rock the best :D
School's still pretty much the same, just like, teachers are so much better. Let's see: Nigel Kaw (LA) - he's giving us literature in video form! zomg love love love lit. Mdm Leon (IM) - she chiongs questions during first 50-55 mins, then let us slack at the end! Good way to end lessons(: Leelaoshi (CL) - we had 理解问答 to do luh, but cause of 阅读卡 she didn't exactly stop us from discussing questions/answers! Plus we were allowed to do it during lunch andddddddd, it was easy. Oh, and I did well for 阅读卡 too! HAHA SO DID YANTING. Mark Shone (PH) - we didn't even have proper physics lessons, HAHA. We had enrichment practical! <3 style="font-weight: bold;">highs. He just goes real hyper in our class (only, I think, we work magic on him see :D) and we just have such fun lessons! Not to mention secret chem lab rendezvous-es with him, amelia, amanda, mabel and jiaying! -megawattsmile- secrets galoreeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Amy Lim (IH) - HAHA yanting and soo chin and I were like. Say chalk! -winkwinks-
See, fun school days!(: Just that friday was really long, 2.35pm dismissal ): Nevertheless, we ended with "The Complete Works of Shakespeare" so it was worth staying awake I suppose! :D
Taking about school like that makes me smile so much, though when we're there ourselves we feel rather dead. Must be the waking up at 5.55am thing every morning. And sabbats are next week, I don't want to go! ): I shall try my best to get out of it, and spend my time more meaningfully. Like doing my LA portfolio. Ah its back in my blogpost again, pfft. I will do it tomorrow, I swear. Meh. You are going to- OH SHIT. I haven't done math activity, like ohmytian!>< Ah I'm dead meat.
Okay, mental note to self: -Math Activity -LA Portfolio
Okay yup we went to science centre for math activity! Xinni, Yiting, Priscilla, Maria, Wandong, Sharon and I! Plus of course a hell load of people from sec4 nanyang as well. I mean its free entrance, and we couldn't have all gone for the math talk rightttttt? Right(: It was like way cool! And xinni posted pics on her facebook alr. I got pics in my phone but I don't want to install samsung stuffs just to be able to connect my phone to the com, so forget it! I'll do so one day when I feel like it. Or something along those lines.
Basically we found out/learnt/saw/whatever that: -I am taller than Xinni/Maria and vice versa -The phenomenon of waves moving away from you and being reflected back has something to do with math -The solid/structure that has 1 side is called a Klein Bottle -compound interest is way scary; never pay/owe something based on compound interest. -Chess board and rice = tonnes (ask me what this means) -my heart has pumped 594,086,400 times at the moment I checked this up(: -a thingo with 3 super complicated scales = ancient calculator in the past -nature = stuff that has math -you have a greater probability of getting struck by lightning than striking lottery -pythygorus theorem (however you spell it) came from 3 squares with sides a, b, c and water -THERE'S SUCH A THING CALLED SPIROGRAPHS ZOMG (xinni i have a sad childhood!><) -the math circle "pi" thingo has 38917284901274018927023092 decimals. Okay not really, but you get my point.
Yup, that's what we learnt :D So yes xinni science centre was fun fun fun! And I just saw this advertisement on tv showing us the da vinci exhibition in sci centre, haha.
Okay, long blog post alr!(: Tag people tag! And then I'll feel loved (+guilt for not updating), and i'll blog more. See the cause and effect thingy going on here? Heh. I hope I'm going grandma's house tmr for dumplings! The glutinous rice one, not dumplings with wanton noodles or anything.
So La Vista, darlings!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Profile
This blog was opened by Qiao to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.
Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!
| | | | |