Oooh. Timely.
407th post!I was watching the ending of hairspray yesterday, after the girl (I always can't remember her name) was on the chase cause she assaulted a police officer or something like that. And then it was the song of hairspray that 407 was dancing to during Graces, and it suddenly felt like 512489119741209 days away, you know?
Good days with Jolly4Seven(:
When I was reading Breaking Dawn I didn't understand what Stephanie Meyer meant by "human memories were blur", but now I finally realise. Its like after a busy period, you can hardly remember the fun times you had, though you're aware that they're there. Or at least this applies for me only. Hur. Either way, you need a trigger so that you can remember them once again! And when that happens, that sense of nostalgia is so great that you really really wish there's this time machine to bring you back to that period so that you can treasure it more. Not that I didn't for Graces, cause we all were aware it was like the slackest time we would ever have for Sec4 life in Nanyang.
But more about that next time I suppose.
Its Mother's day today!
I went to Zoe's house yesterday to bake, and we had such a fun time luh! Hahah 5 hours in total cause we had plenty of mixture and the cake took 37 minutes to bake. And we still have to wait for it to cool down before we could put on the frosting! Oh and the frosting was like super super nice but sweet >< But we still ate it anyway, HAHA. I bet our blood glucose levels totally raised sky high during that time, lololol.
Then when I went home mummy wanted to know what was in the Prima Deli box!
But obviously I ignored her cause otherwise the surprise would be spoilt! Then during the evening she suddenly came to find me holding the plastic bag I used to carry the cake home and she said something regarding the cake (I can't remember what already). Then I was like ZOMG you opened the ribboned box?! And she said yes! And I was like super upset and irritated cause it was meant to be a surprise! ): So I (kinda) yelled at her and said it was a cake meant for her tomorrow, AND SHE LAUGHED! D: Basically she tricked me into telling her what was inside the box and who it was for without opening it. Oh darn, I'm like gulible. s: We're going to go grandma's house later and she said we'll share it with my grandma and anyone else who's a mum! But I bet my greedy cousins are all going to have a share of it anw. Heh.
Haha so I slacked yesterday off and I haven't done any work today as well, I am so going to die.
Maybe I should just hand in my math reflections and everything else late, seriously. Its like how stressing but so little marks I should just chuck it away. Oh wells.
And my sister's going to kill me alr cause I used her com, so I'm ending here!
Thanks to those who tagged (though I didn't blog for one week), heh. I'll uh, reply tags soon! And Charlene! OF COURSE I'll go for training. Its the first day back! But maybe not so often soon but yup, I'll try my best!
LOL MA KE, Sheryl didn't choose sabbats options too! We should just pon school together -megawattsmile-