Just a quick post before I go and do my compo!
Zoe and I ran 2.4km before school on mondayyyyyyy! Then we suddenly talked about the juniors and I told her Abby ran at 6+ alr cause she was mentioning it in the gym during the training that she wasn't there cause she came to school early. But I said she might be late cause Claudia comes to school late. And sure enough, 2 rounds after I said that, Abby popped up behind us! With Claudia! And Jo was with 2 of her other friends running too! Haha, so then we finished our 8th (and 1 quarter) round when Abby and Claudia was at their 2nd or 3rd round I think. Then Zoe ran another 2 rounds with them while I did sit-ups. After that she tried sit-ups too, and I tried out my IPU!(: And SBJ :D
Chemistry was how fun can.
Eric Tan gave us out alcohols, acids and esters quiz, and the last question was some random, retarded question which nobody knew how to do! Somehow when we were doing the quiz we were buzzing all around as well for some reason. I guess we were damn restless cause of the weather. Then we started talking to ET during the quiz can!
"Mr Tan, what on earth is the last question talking about?!"
"Its about alcohols, acids and esters." (I think he replied this or some other stupid answer)
"Can you teach us how to do pleaseeeeeeeeee."
"Its a quiz! Keep quiet, do your quiz properly!"
"But Mr Tan! NOBODY KNOW HOW TO DO THE LAST QUESTION. And its so unfair cause we never learn before and we won't get full marks!"
"Okay okay, I'll give you a few hints."
Then the whole class was paying so much attention, then he spewed out some words which were.. (...)
"disturbance, equilibrium, dehydration, (blablabla)"
"MR TAN, WHAT?!?!?!?"
Oh wells, in the end he yielded and gave us all free marks anw :D
"Seeing that you all were so noisy and hyper during the quiz, I will give you all 1 mark each for the last question."
Then after school, wewent to NUS UCC for NYCD SYF! (Whoa, acronyms overload!) We took 151 there and saw Sally and her friend on the bus when we were halfway there! :D I realised that I'd been to UCC before when I was in primary school, I just didn't know that it was called UCC. But apparently its a no-no cause Zoe was outragedly shocked! Chinese dance was
fantastic. They totally deserved their
gold with honours, amanda texted me the results! :D Their dance looked so damned professional everybody was in marvel and they received like the loudest applause ever.
On tuesday, 407 had no chinese remedial! :D
Mark Shone was such a dear, he stopped lessons 5 minutes before bell ring so that we could pack our bags, then released us 1 minute before the dot so that we could chiong out when the bell rang ;D But we - Mabel, Jiaying, Amanda, Amelia, Yanting, Kelly, Xinni, Jiamin, Sheryl and I - waited for 171 for a bloody 30 minutes. -.- While we were brisk walking at the underpass to marina square, hwachong seniors were as crazy as to run to ben and jerry's luh! They're MAD.
So we queued for 45 minutes and got our cone,
and when we were queueing Zoe and friends cut queue (
regardless of what they said: "we didn't know there was a queue/where the queue was", I mean, OBVIOUSLY EVERYBODY'S QUEUEING). then we went upstairs while zoe and company queued for a 2nd serving so that we could feel cooler, then Amelia, Jiamin and Sheryl went home while the rest went to macs where Suxiang joined us.
Had so much fun, of course 407'09 you're the best!
For we're JOLLY4SEVEN;;