School Life!Tomorrow's the second day of school,
but we gymmers don't need to attend lessons!
I'm actually sad, can you believe me? O:
I want to go for lessons and see my new teachers!
But ohwells, I wouldn't miss gym tryouts for the world.
Cause gym tryouts symbolises fun, laughter and joy!
We're seeing new juniors!<3
Yup, tomorrow, monday, is CCA selection!
We get absence of leave officially from lessons to help out!
Our darling secondary 3 juniors can finally join us!
Poor
sec1s sec2s, don't worry you can do so next year!
Like oh, my god I still can't accept the fact that we're sec4?
Sec3 was easy to accept, cause there wasn't much change.
This year, we'll be leaving gym after april,
and we have to study very hard! ):
And then next
next year, we are going HCJC, omg.
But anywayy. Gym tryouts are the love.
But they're really tiring actually, so thank god there's no training after that.
Training's changed to 2345 now,
cause saturday's used for bishan training for floorers.
Occasionally we'll get saturday training though.
Monday training's cancelled cause there're more people who can't make it.
But I'm pretty sure after a few weeks many people will insist for it to be changed to 1245.
Cause 4 days of training without any break in between is really really killer.
Maybe we will discuss it with wulaoshi after next week of testing out these dates.
First day of school was really, really boring.
There weren't any lessons, just talks and admin all the way.
After 3 full years of admin, I found it really pointless. -.-
We know how to do CIP and fully comprehend what is going on in "The Nanyang World 2009", thank you very much.
Full 2 hour lectures on pointless stuff KILLS.
At least you extended our break for 15 minutes.
but having lunch 1 hour after recess was kinda pointless. o.o
I spent it in tay's classroom stoning very much really, then we had spring cleaning in class.
Ms Chee brought those cloths she always gave us, they're really good to use.
So now all of our desks are sparkling clean!
407 doesn't care much about cleanliness, but clean desks are a must.
Then we had extra time, so Ms Chee brought us to the netball courts for some frisbee!
Highlights were:1. Maria's marvellous aim of frisbee - It hit the lamp post and richocheted off.
2. Yiting's splendid catches of the frisbee - 90% success compared to many 0%!
3. Sheryl is rather good at throwing despite popular belief that she will be violent with it.
(The first time she attempted to throw, everybody backed off)
4. Ms Chee thought that talks started at 1.15pm instead of 1 due to the 15 minutes extension of break, and so we were the latest.
Grand entrance indeed, we sat in the first 2 rows, and my neck ached after 10 minutes. -.-
Yup. And we're released at 1.45 on Wednesday and Thursday!
Its like some miracle of the school, we get 50 minutes of IH. HAHAHAH.
Nigel Kaw's our new LA teacher instead of Diana Sim, I won't be able to get good LA essay marks anymore ):
(unless he marks as leniently as him)Eric Tan and Mdm Leon are still teaching us, they rock!
And oh my, the sec3s get such horrible FTs and subject teachers.
They got all the senior teachers that had been teaching our seniors,
so lucky sec2s who will get our teachers!
Our batch isn't that bad compared to the sec3's life. ><
And umm, the timetable timings have all changed a bit, so its actually kind of weird.
Amelia was like. "Let's just treat lunch as 12.15!"
So when we get released at 12.05 we'll get a pleasant surprise. LOL.
Training was uh. I don't know what to say, so let's just leave it as that.
I just love seeing my juniors,
especially Shuen Hwee and Zest now,
they totally make my day with their jokes/blurness!
Shuen Hwee was torturing Zest by describing her cheese/oreo cake during training,
and I was like laughing at Zest's tortured expression. Priceless.
On Saturday, yesterday, I went with Xinni, tausuan, Amanda and Jinghan to the science centre!
Amanda, tausuan and I felt so lightbulb-ish cause they two were so AHEM.
Sumo House food was really nice, Xinni was going crazy with the free refills of green tea!
Then we were talking about Taiwan and China trip experiences,
and Jinghan found out many stuffs about Xinni (all unglam) that day. HAHAHA.
Fun Facts of Xinni!1. She gulps down orange juice (that is specifically in a glass) within a second.
2. She goes high very suddenly, and that shocked him quite a lot.
(She manhandled me when she got high, like oh, my god my shoulders hurt okay!)
3. She eats really fast when she's hungry. o.o
4. She is cuh-razy at times, but he likes it so its alright!
The science exhibit at the science centre was really fascinating,
we spent so much time on the viruses and human genes thingy that we totally neglected the magic exhibit!
Thank god we went to the magic exhibit straight away after that,
otherwise we wouldn't have time to watch it at all. ~.~
We were practically shoo-ed out of the centre cause it closed at 6 something and we didn't have enough time.
There were pulley, card and cup games there for us to try,
and 3 backstage stuffs for us to explore!
The cut off head was really cheat, now I won't believe it anymore!
I still don't get levitation, cause they could put a hoop through the object to show that there are no ropes holding it up. Hmm.
I think the magic exhibit was overrated!
You should just go for the science exhibit.
Its so much more fascinating! ;D
Then we walked all the way to IMM (tausuan and my legs were dying) for dinner,
tausuan and I bought handmade noodles, Amanda bought I-can't-remember-what (SORRY!), the couple bought Japanese Food AGAIN.
And we had a happy time eating (quietly) cause we were tired and we waited very long before we found a table at the food court!
Then Amanda, tausuan and I took the red line home while the couple went off somewhere else to date. AHHAHA.
I haven't asked Xinni what happened yet! ;D
Amanda was really tired, and she zonked out after saying bye to tausuan at CCK and telling me to wake her up when we reached Yishun so that she could listen to her music (her phone was dying from no batt).
Then I crawled home, bathed, and sat on my bed to slot in Taiwan and UK trip's photos till 2.30 before I crashed and slept till 12.15 today.
I'm such a pig.
Today, I did 720 words of my commonwealth essay! -points to my MSN nick-
Very proud of myself(:
I could have continued, the storyline's in my head already,
but I think there's something unsatisfactory about the way I wrote it!
I shall wait for my mei to come online before I show the essay to her and ask for comments :D
After all, there's no training tomorrow!
On tuesday, everything starts.
I'll be there,
ready or not.