Its the last day of 2008, and its burning hot!
I'm perspiring like mad with the fan on. O:
And of course, today's the day for resolutions!
I bet resolutions all over the blogs are going to pop out.
I had a lot of resolutions in mind a few weeks ago,
but now I can't remember them! >(
But either way, lemme try to force some resolutions out yeah?(:
Year 2009 Resolutions!1. I will be nicer to my sister siblings.I realise that when I'm pissed off with something, she'll always get some yells from me! ><
I've been nicer to her this december holidays, so I shall aim to be nicer still(:
After all, she's sec 1 next year! She better not turn into some ahlian/twit, or I'll
really kill her.
And I will do my best to help them with homework and buy treats home to give them (them being my brother and sister):D
2. I will clean my room before school starts.Anyone who's been over to my house during this hols, they would know what I'm saying!
After eoys, all the files, books, worksheets are all blablabla on my table.
And the exam papers and notes that I've taken out to study are still unfiled.
I think I shall clean my room today after I'm back with my purchases (hopefully)!
And I will try to keep it clean and neat, but in case I don't, I will find a day when I'm free to clean everything up so that I can study in peace instead of in the living room!(:
3. I will pass all my exams with flying colours.I promise I will try my best for my exams, even if they are block tests!
After slacking off Secondary 1 and 2, I have come to realise that getting a MSG of 1 something is a splendiferous feeling.
And its made better if I can win Zoe! (But that bit is kind of impossible.)
If I don't study for my blocktests, Minyi (if you're reading this), you can confiscate my psp for a month! O:
4. I will, uh, pay attention in class. ._.This is utterly impossible for IH classes, but I promise-
Wait. WHAT AM I SAYING.
I never listen in classes. Forget it.
5. I will improve my chinese!After being in Taiwan, I have realised that chinese is a delicious subject :D
And speaking in chinese is really cool!
So I will try to read more chinese books (especially those two that I bought from Taiwan) so that I will get my A2 for chinese and then I won't have to take chinese in JC!
Or maybe I'll consider continuing it, but more of that next year.
I will speak marvellous chinese by the end of this year!
6. I will use Amanda's daily planner to the best of my abilities.I will remember to write all my daily stuffs inside that planner, and follow everything correctly!
This will ensure that I finish all my homework on time, so that I have more time to talk to Tay online or play audition with my sister (points to Resolution 1) sometimes!
And I must keep the planner in perfect condition as well, so that I can show manda it at the end of next year!
Then she'll be happy enough to make me my 2010 planner too :D
7. I will (try to) sleep early.This is related to Resolution 4 and 6!
If I follow Resolution 6, I can sleep early so that I have more energy for school!
And of course the very tedious trainings 5 times a week.
But it is hard to break old habits, so no promises!
I'll try my best.
Though not sleeping for a day sounds very very tempting :D
8. I will be nice to my future and current juniors, and not disappoint wulaoshi!History shall not repeat
hopefully, I shall teach my juniors.
And then they'll like training
and us, how marvellous(:
Of course, whatever wulaoshi says, I shall try my best to reach and accomplish<3
Training shall be a fun thing instead of something that I dread like in Sec 1 and parts of Sec 2. And the juniors shall think this way too after seeing that they have nice seniors! (Right Zoe?)
9. I will be a better person.No elaborations here, but I will will will keep this in my mind and close to heart.
I should dig this out at the end of next year and see if I have accomplished all of them!
Its Year 2009, so I'm ending with 9 resolutions.
Going off to buy school stuffs and shop already,
in case I'm not back to blog again,
Happy New 2009 everybody!