Today's end of training was
insane.
We had free time around the gym,
so then after finishing the pizza sponsored by Mr Lim,
Minyi, Zoe and I were playing at the bars before we changed to the beam!
Forward rolls on the beam, then manda joined us.
And she introduced turns and stuffs to us,
so then we were going crazy trying to do them!
Then the juniors got bored of the tramp and they went to the high beam. LOL.
Claudia had this mad idea of a sponge fight on the beam!
And so Minyi joined them and they had some wrestling match down there. o.o
Minyi won of course, seniors FTW!(:
Then Tessa challenged, and she won, won before lost lost and lost.
But Claudia was picked to eat the last piece of pizza,
and boy it was really a big piece. Poor her.
Then dunno who (I think it was Claudia again!) had this idea where uh,
you hang on to the top bar,
and then you try to use your legs to pull the other person down!
So Zoe challenged Minyi,
and duh Minyi won.
Cause Zoe's legs were too long,
she had to raise them up high in order to reach minyi! LOL.
Then after that we were bored (after a fiasco),
but we didnt want to leave so early!
So then Minyi, Zoe and I decided to play sponges on the tramp!<3
We did the 20 sponges thing! -points to Zoe's blog-
Oh, I think she'll be posting about today as well.
Its like, you put 20 sponges on the tramp,
and then you do a C division routine and try to get them off/to stay!
We did the most sponges on the tramp wins one first!
Minyi and I got 17! I can't remember the rest. Hmm.
We were the highest :D
Next time when there's longer playtime,
we'll aim for 20! Right Minyi? ;D
Then we did the least sponges on the tramp will win.
So then Zoe did, and she got 9.
I was next, and
miraculously of course, I got 3! :D
Livia got 6 I think.
And Minyi got 5!
So yay Minyi and I won again HAHAHAH.
Then Zoe wasn't happy, so she re-tried,
but the results were still horrible, too bad Zoe! Heh.
So,
New Gym Records!
Most No. of Sponges Left on the Tramp after C Div. Routine (20 Sponges)
1. Mindy - 18
2. Qiaohui & Minyi - 17 :D
3. Zoe & Livia - 16
Least No. of Sponges Left on the Tramp after C Div. Routine (20 Sponges)
1. Qiaohui - 3
2. Minyi - 5
3. Zoe - 6
4. Fong - 7
Shortest Time for 8 Houkongs on Tumbletrack
1. Zoe - 37 seconds
2. Minyi - 46 seconds
Height of Sponge Tower at Mat of Spongepit while doing Houkong
1. Minyi - 7
2. Zoe - 6 (I think!)
Most No. of Consecutive Houkong-chuais
1. Amanda - 3
2. Minyi - 2
(They are both mad.)
Most No. of Alternate-hand Zhuantangs
1. Zoe - 150
I am pretty sure I was competing with Zoe for this record,
but she's so horrible, she didn't blog about it! D:
Most No. of Zhuanpas
1. Minyi - 310
2. Cherie - 120
Most No. of Correct Zhuantangs
!. Qiaohui - 20
Most No. of C Division Routines
1. Qiaohui - 43
Yay! Though I don't even remember setting this record!
Most No. of Zhuan sit-zhuan qi
1. Zoe - 200
2. Qiaohui - 50
I don't remember setting this record too. o.o
Yup! So here's the records so far!
I hate Zoe's blog,
cause I can't copy paste ANYTHING.
So I have to type this all out. Irritating.
Anyway, I'm rather tired,
so I think I shall go doze for a while maybe!
Zoe when you read this,
talk to meh on MSN!
(Though you might be appearing offline)
Cya darlings, 2 days to school reopen! 3<>