
Still trying to figure out that very moment my life got so messed up.
I don't understand why I feel guilty not blogging, when there's obviously no one visiting this place. Probably because I'm trying to deceive myself that there are people reading. Hur. Regardless, I think I have a responsibility towards this site. After all, its my blog, meant to record down different stages of my life.
So, I think I've been completely moody and different this holiday. Things with family, and school, and myself just start to get clearer once you get the opportunity and time to stop and look around, you know? I'm not gonna say what things are screwing my life and myself up, but they are really, really crucial to me right now. Maybe a passer-by can go, 'hey, I thought this is easy to settle. And by telling others, you can get help.' But whatever, one of the many things I've pretty much decided and figured by myself is that keeping things of yourself from others is still the best way to protect me.
School's starting in mid-Jan, which is totally later than usual, so this Christmas didn't feel like one at all. We had a family dinner, thus my facebook status. I've just been staying at home rotting, reading books, trying to get myself to go out and exercise + study for SMTP tryouts in hcjc next year, but failing miserably. Late nights are of course, one of the reasons why I am not waking up early to jog/walk/swim/go to the library to study. Still, this is one of the many holidays where I've been able to do so many things without feeling the numerous emotions that come along with it. At least I went for training, and am planning to continue to train hard for A div next year. Being forced to wake up (sort of) is a refreshing experience after 1 month plus of sleeping till 12pm in the afternoon.
//rant over.
I suspect that I may sound incoherent, mental and all fed up in the above paragraphs, but that was the raw, unadulterated emotions that I have kept pent up in me for long. Just being able to type what I feel (even now) does not make anything feel easier, but sort of liberated. Maybe just the fake impression I give myself that there is someone whom I can talk to and get solutions from, you know? -inserts weak smile-
Merry Christmas everyone.