393rd post.Today was insane.
Woke up at 8, and totally just wasted time all the way till 11.40.
Then I went with Zoe to Toa Payoh Library to do CIP!
On an empty stomach after training.
So I dragged two baskets full of books from the box to the counter,
then was instructed to start the blowing of balloons.
At first I was like, O_O, literally?!
Then the librarian saw my alarmed face and assured me there was a pump.
But its still quite scary.
I don't know what made me sign up for it!
I'm like
TERRIFIED of balloons popping.
So then I got the electric pump, not the manual one,
and then was brought to the activity room to do it.
And then there was a programme going on!
The people were like preparing for it, cause it was starting soon.
Then there were like, 2 china guys sitting around being bored.
Seeing the librarian not knowing how to tie the balloons to the holder thing,
they helped out, and ended up helping me too. Heh.
But they were rather scary, cause they blow the balloons so fast!
It was like, -blow with pump-, and cause it was too fast..
it burst. -.-
TRAUMATIZING NOT?!
But after a while 2 other CIP students came in!
And they started helping out too.
Then I went out to distribute the balloons (thank god),
and so I escaped from the pump and left it to them plus the 2 china guys. Hehe.
Then after a while more, 2 other students (same school) came too.
But shortly next the programme was starting,
so we cleared up and made ourselves scarce.
We then went to the locker area after much contemplating of the librarian,
and cause there was no three-pin plug..
Yes, you got it.
Manual blowing. Seems like my nightmare came true after all.
So then I simply
refused to blow the balloons,
seeing that the first attempted manual-blown balloon burst right in front of her face,
One of the CHIJ Toa Payoh girls had to mass blow.
the first two that entered the activity room was as scared as me.
The other one blew so slowly it was like a ratio of 5 or 6 to 1.
Jacqueline blew like 5 or 6 before Janice I think, finished one.
But still! Applause for bravery!
Then we finished- okay, THEY finished all the balloons,
and we went back to wait for further instructions!
But then the librarian was like. You can go!
I'll still award you accordingly, 3 and 2 hours respectively.
Then we were like, O_O, and the CHIJ peeps went off!
Yay they're nice people :D
So then I went to do user guides with Zoe,
but then at 2.50 the librarian said (again) that we could go,
this time Zoe too, cause there were too many CIP students around. o.o
Heehee, so we got dismissed early!
Then the 2 other CIP students who took over us were complaining.
Like oh WHATEVER, we did our best and had trauma okay!
Then we got our NYAA booklets signed and walked out(:
We bought waffles (I owe Zoe money now) cause we were starving.
Then we passed macs, couldn't resist, and bought 2 large fries.
Then we ate 70c ice cream before train-ing home!
Wanted to watch movie/go Chong Pang to check out shoes,
but I have a feeling Zoe conked out too. Hmm.
I went home, bathed, and slept till like 8.
Then till now I've been influenced by my sister and watching drama series. D:
FINALLY peeled myself away from her laptop screen,
and attempted to do DIFF.1, but I forgot how to do differentiation already!
Omg, I think I have short term memory ):
So oh wells, I have no idea what to do now.
That's why I came to blog.
Alright, I emailed everybody saying that I'm going to buy Graces stuffs tmr,
so Zoe, are we going out on a date? :D
Text me when you see this! (:
Bye darlings, I'm off to dig out homework that I can do!
There, a decent post!