this is to my darling ZOE<3
(i shall rant about my today later)
Drop a tag and:
1. I’ll respond with something random about you
2. I’ll challenge you to try something
3. I’ll pick a colour that I associate with you
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog
1. you cute dumb tall poke! heels rawk okay! ;D
2. hmmm. watch kong fu panda AND narnia with me!
3. PURPLE. (we're gay partners, AHAHHA)
4. for always, erm. eating recess with me? (except for the times
you go with your friends. :/)
5. clearest: you in your room, at the lower bunk, being half dead!
6. errr. a stag(:
7. why do you LIKE coffee! ):
haha, okay.
zoe chai! you better like. TALK TO ME ON MSN. asap!
and tell me what's with the bird thing. :/
and and. errrr. what memory of gym fiesta! ;D
so anwww.
after my hyper post just now!
i had a hurricane in my room cause i couldnt decide.
WHAT TO WEAR.
so i started changing to outfits,
run to my mummy's room.
go like. "OHMYGOD NO I LOOK FAT."
rush back, and the whole cycle goes again. AHAHHA.
then yea, but i still reached bugis earlier than those two poke. ;D
yeaaa, then we ate sakae sushi again,
and i was like. REAL FULL.
then mabel's sukiyaki came soooo late.
(i never saw it before)
i was like. OHMYGOD WHAT'S THIS MEAT! its rawwww!
its beef lah! -looks around- EH WHERE'S THE CANDLE.
jiaying: its not candle lah! its some jelly thing!
mabel: NOOOOO! its candleeeeeee!
jiaying: i tell you its jelly. dont believe you go see.
then jiaying's food came.
the bowl was BIGGGGGG.
then after a while, MINE came!(:
then mabel poor thing, there stoning, being so hungry,
staring at us. ><
"eh jiaying let me drink some of your soup, i damn hungry."
then she waited for like. 5 more minutes before hers came!
okay yea then we eat very happily.
then when we're finished.
we were counting the bill,
then suddenly we smelt this. SOLID FUEL SMELL.
we were like. EH ITS COMING FROM THE JELLY!
see lah. mabel! we eat too long alr lah!
then you see mabel still sipping her soup.
ARE YOU IMPLYING SOMETHING.
she said while continuing to drink. HAHAHA.
sooo lady like sia(:
OKAY I WANNA MSN WITH MY ENTERTAINING FRIEND.
SO BUHBYE:D
(continue later or smth.)
(or check
www.usagi-rabbit.blogspot.com if mabel did blog!)
(or
www.only-a-fairy-tale.blogspot.com, jiaying's!)