Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
Hello there, all you have to know is that I'm going on seventeen and that I bite.
I like school a lot because of my very hyper/funny classmates, tablemates especially.
Flipping and being out of gravity's reach momentarily gives me a thrill sometimes.
I love being in planes too cause its something I rarely experience.
And I've figured that though the Earth may be trembling, all is fine.
So, there's enough rambling.
I hope you have something to tag about with regards to my posts!
And love me,
for I am phenomenal. ♥
|
|
|
Saturday, May 17, 2008,8:43 pm
yay im blogging again(: today's training was insane. cause it was open house, so we needed to showcase our taos to the groups of people coming up to the gym. so the idea was that, once we saw a group of people heading towards the gym, someone go up and do C and B div tao. yea, sounds easy? think again.
there was only manda, siang lin and me available.
so manda and i were jumping like crazy. -.- cause sianglin didnt want to jump i think. o: then amanda injured her neck cause she did tang-to-pa (minyi's creation) on accident, in front of 3 groups of people (she was ranting on how she embarrassed herself, AHHAHA), so i had to jump alone. -.- then i practically had a jumping marathon, rest 5 secs, another group came. -.- then manda was laughing! D: okay, not laughing. more of being amused by me looking so dead. hehs. and i was laughing as well. xD after i got my breath back that is.
then anthea dislocated her elbow. :/ yea, rather insane as well. considering that they got the ambulance (normal) and the POLICE here. -.- but ahwells. anthea was braveee(: no crying, just slight whining (NORMAL OKAY) but she went into shock. o: cause she kept looking at her elbow! >< ohman. ahwells. SHE'S FINE!:D she went NUH, just a dislocation, i think 3 months she'll be perfectly intact and fine. though not psychologically regarding pa, but whatever. -.- we can amend that later.
ANTHEA GET WELL! YOU WERE GREAT, DARLING(:
okay. then after that we continued jumping. -.- by that time i was totally dying. manda and siang lin can be my witnesses okay. but ahwells. since when wasnt gym challenging. hehs.
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Profile
This blog was opened by Qiao to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.
Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!
| | | | |